mehealth® at APA Annual Meeting 2016
Janet Munro, SVP of Clinical Science at IXICO, will be attending the American Psychiatric Association (APA) Annual Meeting in Atlanta from 14th-18th May 2016.
The event will host a variety of exhibitions, scientific and clinical reports sessions, seminars, symposia and workshops focusing on the future of psychiatry. The conference will look at:
- Describing new research findings in psychiatry and neuroscience and how they may impact practice
- Applying quality improvement strategies to improve clinical care
- Providing culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Describing the utility of psychotherapeutic and pharmacological treatment options
- Integrating knowledge of current psychiatry into discussions with patients
- Identifying barriers to care, including health service delivery issues.
Janet will be attending the event to discuss IXICO’s digital health solutions for psychiatric and neurological diseases, including the company’s mehealth® platform. Mehealth integrates web-based and mobile technologies for clinicians, patients and care-givers for use in both clinical care and clinical trial settings. In clinical practice it allows care to be initiated and adapted according to the patients’ unique profile and evolving needs. The software has been used in the care of over 12,000 children with ADHD across the US and has been shown in a randomised trial to improve concordance with clinical guidelines. In clinical trials mehealth enables the collection of data from multiple environments and informants, including the integration of remote monitoring wearables, smartphone applications and patient- and carer-facing web-based portals.
Recently mehealth® was announced as being deployed by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) as part of its Chapter Quality Network improvement program (See Press Release here).
To take this opportunity to meet with Janet please get in touch at JMUNRO@IXICO.COM.